• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Dennny

Dennny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:00 AM

I guess everyone has herd the new claim fees from BLM .We need all claim owners to call there represenatives today and for a week to get our point across.
We are over regulated and over feed ,It is becoming very difficult to mine and make monies, this hindrence is cost burdening to say the least, the monies this will incure are imposeing great hardships for owners, Even if you can file a small miners excemption ,do not think you are safe you will be next. this can be reversed in a week if we all do our part , Please if anyone has better ideas please post them.If for no reason you will not be able to meander on closed claims because next these areas will become wilderness areas ,Then no one will be alowed in these areas.
President WSPA #2
what the hell is going on in the world today,

#2 Dennny

Dennny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:13 PM

Hey guy,s even if you just prospect or are in a claim we need to speak up
President WSPA #2

#3 IMPDLN

IMPDLN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:18 PM

What are the proposed changes? Is there a link you can provide? Dennis

#4 Dennny

Dennny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:56 PM

Go to nuggetshooter on the miners rights there is alll the info anyone woul need Sorry i can not do the link thing
President WSPA #2

#5 shasta gold hunter

shasta gold hunter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:01 PM

Thanks for sharing the info...Sometimes it feels like they want us in a box. Sad when you hear of the outings your father and family did, and you long for the freedoms they had. My dad will be 64 this year and is full of stories of outings that I could not do with my kids today.
Makes me angry. I go detecting and find tons of trash from miners from long ago....makes me angry. Wish people could be better stewards so that maybe we would not be facing our freedoms being curtailed. I always bring back a ton of trash to dispose of or recycle...I can see where more responsiblility should have been on display, but I fear that is just an excuse...a means to an end... the end of our freedom. Be vigilant in protecting our image and our rights. They can be tarnished and vanquished to fit an unannounced agenda if we let them.

#6 Mike Furness

Mike Furness

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:23 AM

Try this link for the complete bill regarding this change: http://thomas.loc.go...sel=TOC_856650

Mike F
Mike F

Mike Furness
Detector Training Instructor
Arizona Outback
To Schedule a Lesson: 928-777-0267
Email at: info@arizonaoutback.com
Novice and Advanced Training on Minelab PI and VLF Detectors geared to individuals and groups, Full Day (approx 6 hours) training on site at proven gold producing placer claims in the Northern Bradshaw's(Prescott, Dewey-Humboldt, Mayor area) or Rich Hill (Congress, Stanton) Arizona Gold Fields with your equipment or the free loan of ours. Other manufacturer's detector training available by special request. Drywashing and panning training available seasonally. Any gold you find during your instruction period is yours to keep! Please call Chris Gholson at AZO, 928-777-0267, for complete details and available dates.

#7 El Dorado

El Dorado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:28 AM

This really does suck.... Shasta Gold Hunter... watch out some of that TRASH might be old enouh to be illegal to pick up and dispose!

#8 shasta gold hunter

shasta gold hunter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:00 AM

Never thought of that...not even free to clean.. lol..

#9 errante hombre

errante hombre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:25 AM

Do we neet to pay for the Affordable Care Act? Or is this just to get us off of federal lands? Land of the free.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users