Hey All, I have one Gold Bug 2 for sale. This is a stock GBII with a 6.5 inch boot and a fourteen inch coil. Both coils have covers. This unit was bought in 2009 and has only been out a few times, actually one set of batteries. After that it has been put up. Batteries were took out before being put up.

Maybe too high.................lets go to $550.00

PM or call me.....TRINITYAU or 530 739 2973

Here ya go, this is what they look like

post-3708-132546638454_thumb.jpg

Here ya go, this is what they look like

Thanks Steve, I know what they look like, this was an item for sale, I wanted to see the actual item, coils etc.. but thank you, Ray has sent me photos.

PS: ? for you GB experts, do they not come with the strap for the arm brace? I've only had Minelab and Garrett, this will be my first Gold Bug (an additional weapon to the Gold Gettin Armory).

Jennifer

Thanks Steve, I know what they look like, this was an item for sale, I wanted to see the actual item, coils etc.. but thank you, Ray has sent me photos.

PS: ? for you GB experts, do they not come with the strap for the arm brace? I've only had Minelab and Garrett, this will be my first Gold Bug (an additional weapon to the Gold Gettin Armory).

Jennifer

Mine did not come with the strap, It came with a harness so the control box is between my waist and chest and that makes the rod and coil very light. The strap is not needed in this situation.

Mine did not come with the strap, It came with a harness so the control box is between my waist and chest and that makes the rod and coil very light. The strap is not needed in this situation.

Thanks Mike, I like that idea even better...

I've wanted to waist mount my Infinium but they all seem to break connections at the plug when used in this intended configuration, good ole made in the USA redundancy... So it stays in shaft mount.

Jen

Jennifer, the S-rod makes a strap less needed, unneccessary, than with the Minelab Rods...and much easier on your hands if you happen to have the bones or ligament problems...you look too young for either...

Fisher made a chest mount type strap that I found very useful for my gold bug-2 and 1265...you may be able to buy new or find one on one of the forums...Finds might be your best bet...sorry to be so wordy on the classifieds...

fred

Jennifer, the S-rod makes a strap less needed, unneccessary, than with the Minelab Rods...and much easier on your hands if you happen to have the bones or ligament problems...you look too young for either...

Fisher made a chest mount type strap that I found very useful for my gold bug-2 and 1265...you may be able to buy new or find one on one of the forums...Finds might be your best bet...sorry to be so wordy on the classifieds...

fred

So they don't come with the harness, I'll look on eBay, thanks.

So they don't come with the harness, I'll look on eBay, thanks.

Jennifer, I think I have a harness for the GB2 around somewhere...It may take me a bit to find it but if I can it's yours for postage...Cheers, Unc

Jennifer, I think I have a harness for the GB2 around somewhere...It may take me a bit to find it but if I can it's yours for postage...Cheers, Unc

Smooooooch.... :ox

At your convenience... Let me know, I'll gladly pay you for it.

Thx Unc

Jen

Howdy All... I will butt in with a comment. I field tested the Bug-2 back in the Los Banos area for Western @ Eastern Treasures. It is easy to jury-rig a harness using a couple of camera straps and a short piece of a metal coat hanger... It is still an awesome machine working remote drywasher throwout, header, and riffle-tray tailing piles in remote areas.

Thanks Jim and others... The unit arrived today and i see how easy it is to hip mount, maybe I can even use the one from my Infinium.

Ray: please read your email ASAP, we need to talk my friend.... :(

Jennifer