Hi all. I'm looking for a Hermit pick. It's ok if it has cracks in the shovel head or a broken handle, I can fix that stuff. Let me know what you have and how much you want for it. There are 2 reasons I am looking for a used one. 1) I asked Bill Southern to ship one a few months back and was told he did not ship. 2) I already have one of my own which I love but it looks like the design of the shovel head has changed a bit??? and I'm not sure I like the looks of it????. If anyone has a new one (they will ship), especially with the 36" handle let me know. Thanks, TAZ

Taz ... Contact Chris G in the AZO store or PM Bunk ... He makes them now. Mike F

Hi all. I'm looking for a Hermit pick. It's ok if it has cracks in the shovel head or a broken handle, I can fix that stuff. Let me know what you have and how much you want for it. There are 2 reasons I am looking for a used one. 1) I asked Bill Southern to ship one a few months back and was told he did not ship. 2) I already have one of my own which I love but it looks like the design of the shovel head has changed a bit??? and I'm not sure I like the looks of it????. If anyone has a new one (they will ship), especially with the 36" handle let me know. Thanks, TAZ

I ship them it is just way more costly to the customer to ship and I prefer not to and have them available in my store, If I remember correctly that was in our conversation.....

Sorry for any misunderstanding TAZMAN1972 and I get mine from good ol' Bunk as well.

Cheers, Bill AKA: NuggetShooter

Yep its true, I have been making the Hermit Picks for the last couple of years and yes I ship them. Send me a PM.

Bunk

Thanks Bunk, I will. I was looking at your website and noticed the shovel head looked flatter than the one i have(at least in the picture)but the ones you showed here look more like mine.

Bill, I wasn't knocking you, I just wanted another one and thought you were the mfg/distributor for these based on old internet posts and I knew you didnt ship these. I love my pick so much i was willing to buy one that was broken!

Thanks guys!

TAZ

I got two of the Bunksters picks....the Hermit and the Burro but I aint partin with either...just vouchin for em!! Excellent and priced for a steal too!!

I got two of the Bunksters picks....the Hermit and the Burro but I aint partin with either...just vouchin for em!! Excellent and priced for a steal too!!

oh yeah, I know, I have one. Bunk is gonna make me a 36" lg one!

Geez Taz ... You planning to dig deep holes? :) :) Deep holes = Bigger pieces of rusty cans and beer cans! :(:) I am always amazed at how deep a beer can can be buried OUTSIDE of a wash area. I understand a can buried deep IN the wash area but out on the flats!???

May your digging be gold in the bottom of the hole.

Mike F

Geez Taz ... You planning to dig deep holes? :) :) Deep holes = Bigger pieces of rusty cans and beer cans! :(:) I am always amazed at how deep a beer can can be buried OUTSIDE of a wash area. I understand a can buried deep IN the wash area but out on the flats!???

May your digging be gold in the bottom of the hole.

Mike F

You know it! I think the old timers would dig a test hole...find nothin...sit in it while drinking a beer or eating from a tin can...and then cover it up just to piss me off! I'd rather they had crapped in the hole. One of these times that deep hole will have something nice in it. Right??????

TAZ

Your exactly right Taz and ol Frank can vouch for that!! Just keep diggin.

Yup ... And I can vouch for the hole ole Frank C dug since I was right there beside him when he picked that nugget out of the pile! Deep holes can be very productive! Mike F

You know it! I think the old timers would dig a test hole...find nothin...sit in it while drinking a beer or eating from a tin can...and then cover it up just to piss me off! I'd rather they had crapped in the hole. One of these times that deep hole will have something nice in it. Right??????

TAZ

TAZMAN, I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF WHEN I READ THE PART ABOUT "I RATHER THEY CRAPPED IN THE HOLE".

DAMM THAT CRACKED ME UP.

KEEP ON TRUCKIN THRU THEM HOLES BUD , ONE DAY THERE WILL BE SOMETHIN NICE AT THE BOTTOM I'M SURE. HAPY HUNTN BUD

Yep its true, I have been making the Hermit Picks for the last couple of years and yes I ship them. Send me a PM.

Bunk

Bunk your shop sure looks cleaner than mine!

Bunk, got it today! Sweet! The check is in the mail.

TAZ