Sign in to follow this  
Chris Gholson

New Nugget Finder Dealer

AZO Welcomes Rob's Detectors

New Nugget Finder Dealer

I would like to take a moment to welcome our newest Nugget Finder Coil dealer. Rob Allison, owner of Rob’s Detectors, is a long time Arizona prospector. He is known as an authority of the PI detectors, and operates both an online store and a gold prospecting forum from his location in Surprise, AZ.

post-28-13295433378901_thumb.jpg post-28-13295441512159_thumb.jpg

Rob and I started detecting together nearly fifteen years ago in central AZ. The two of us covered a lot of country back then and discovered many new patches together. It was always a lot of fun and we almost always ended our desert adventures with a pocketful of nuggets. Rob has accumulated a wealth of knowledge about electronic prospecting, and we are glad to have him as part of the Nugget Finder Team. He can be reached at: www.robsdetectors.com, or by email at: auplacers@yahoo.com. You can also PM him directly through this forum. If you are looking for a new coil or have any questions be sure to drop him a line. Welcome aboard Rob! :)

Hey Chris and members,

Thanks for this opportunity to sell Nugget Finder (NF) Searchcoils. I'm very excited to pick up another line of searchcoils. I will have an entire inventory of all the searchcoils this weekend. Looking forward to seeing many of you tomorrow evening at Rich Hill.

I would also like to note you can contact me at this email address also - rob@robdetectors.com

For all the members that might not know me, Chris and I spent many years tromping the Arizona, Nevada and even a trek to the Alaska Goldfields back in the 90's. Combined we found thousands of nuggets, but most importantly a friendship and memories that will never be forgotten.

Your friend and new NF dealer,

Rob Allison

There was a coil war?

Chris sells Coiltek coils for the Xterra 705, and I have many Coiltek dealers that sell Nugget Finder coils as well. There has never been a restriction by either Chris or myself that dealers had to sell one coil or the other.

Years ago when Nugget Finder came on the scene, Chris and Steve and I had a conversation down at Rich Hill, and we were all in agreement than the wider a selection of coils we were able to provide Minelab customers, the better.

I don't know of any other brand of detectors, other than Minelab, that has such a wide variety of coils. Considering all the different sizes, configurations; for the pulse induction Minelabs, I believe there are something like 50 or 60 coils to choose from when you look at all the offerings from Minelab, Nugget Finder, and Minelab.

BCOT,

Doc

Well...sounds like the coil wars are finally over...hurrah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fred

Geez, Doc...your memory is convenient and your sense of humour needs some work...I been ribbing youse guys for years...for my own entertainment which I will no doubt continue until I get get banned, exiled or shunned by all the forums...

fred

Geez Fred ... What are you saying? All this time I took all your comments seriously! ... And personally too! ... Angered the heck out of me ... or not!!! ph34r.gif Hmmm! Guess I'll have to change my thought process ... or not! unsure.gifrolleyes.giftongue.gif Besides never heard an unkind word in your posts ... or did I! rolleyes.gifunsure.giftongue.giftongue.gif Keep on posting ... good natured humor, sarcasm are part of the fun of the forum!smile.gif

Mike F

Fred ... Lets just say you are a legend in your own time ( or perhaps in your own mind! :) ) and therefore have earned the right!! :) :) Now get out there and find some gold to post! I haven't seen any from you lately!

Mike F

Fred ... I'll hold you to that offer. Get the projects finished ... the gold is calling. Mike F