GREGG

Keen Targee II Mid-Mens Hiking Boot (Non-Metalic)

I notice some posts regarding good detecting boots. Here is a boot that I would recomend is ts comfortable as soon as your wear them, waterproof, and absolutly no metal. Google : Keen Targee II Mid-mens.

I have bought 3 pairs and love them. I wear them detecting and for everyday use. There is no metal and easy to put on and wear.

I first bought mine at Cabelas for 135.00. Then online for 109.00, and now I find them online as low as $75.00.

I would go to Cabelas try on a pair that fits and get the measurements and buy online as its much cheaper.

I am happy with this boots and they come in a large arrange of color styles.

With Picturepost-36132-0-84295900-1333900562_thumb.jpg

I bought a pair of these a month or 2 back for $89 at REI online. They are waterproof mid high and have a wide toe box so they fit wide feet nicely. I dont really need waterproof but this feature also helps keep out dirt and rocks when i am digging monster holes. I have not hiked much more than a mile at a time in them so I can't comment on them being comfortable on longer hikes. My 2 cents!

TAZ

I snagged a pair of these boots at REI today, they were having a members 20% off for a single item purchase, so that helped bring the price to about $109...plus sales tax, but I thougt I better snag a pair while I could.

~LARGO~