zman555

Read My Book: Desert Victim

Having spent much time in and around Stanton, I wrote a thrilling novel with the setting in southern Az. I hope you readers will get a copy. Go to; http://www.NuBeeWriter.com for a review and to order. You can also find it at Barnes & Nobel and on Amazon.com...........Ron Hudson

Not that my opinion means a whole lot, but I agree with you, Frank! I am going to run out right now and buy.....some Ruffles or something, but it sure as hell wont be his book!

I noticed that he did place it in the classifieds as well, and he also posted in a thread in a constructive manner. So I hereby apologize for jumping to conclusions as to his intentions on the forums.

Welcome to the boards zman555.

I don't see it as a big deal. The guy wrote a book and is probably proud of it. Not many have the skills and time to accomplish something like that and it probably relates to all the forum members in some way. It's not like he has 1 post and joined just make make some sales. His profile says he joined the forum in 2009. Give the guy a break.

Truth be know guys he actually posted in 3 of the 4 forums on AZO ... I'm sure after this he will post just in the classifieds ... either way I'm not offended ... one could say he is enterprising and wants to cover all the potential bases. He didn't post in the sportsman's forum probably because it has nothing to do with sporting activities.

Ron good luck with your book.

Mike F

Sawmill ... Too funny! :rolleyes::lol:

According to his profile, he's a 73 year old guy that has been a member of the forum since 2009. Give him a break, I can imagine if this were Reno Chris doing his first intro. to his book that you wouldn't have "thrown the book at him" so to speak.

Im glad he posted I would not have known about the book other wise

could be a very good read

and selling anything on here used MD dont help Chris's sales used equipment will stop sale of new equipment

It's like LDMA not allowing to transfer memberships any more they were not selling new ones

Frank you sold a jeep on here thats not gold equipment you should have put that on autotrader

Let up on the guy just getting the word out about his book

I'll probably get a copy now that I know its out there could be the best book I ever read

only my thoughts

Roger

I don't always read the classified every time I check the forums. I would have not known about the book until I needed something and checked the classifieds,and then it would have been buried. I'll check out any book that is about a famous area that I hunt regularly.Dave

Chris Ralphs book has anything and everything to do with the gold forums. Its not a fictional novel.

And as far as my signature goes ,, its allowed by forum owners in the rules of the forums where it has been used.

If it were'nt I wouldn't have have it as such.

No worries matey its all history now.

Sorry for the evil contemp on my part I inadverdently and apparently mistakenly viewed the post as SPAM.

Hapy Huntn All.

Having written a few articles, I have the utmost respect for anyone with the patience and dedication required to write an entire book. Whether the book is great or not so great...the man cared enough to spent many long hours writing and rewriting...good on you, Ron!!!

It is just the heat of summer that makes for hair-triggers and regreted jumps...to conclusions...now, everyone play nice...until fall or winter.

fred

Okay everyone ... Frank has "repented" and "recanted" ... can we all forgive and forget ... there are more important and interesting things than this post going on.

Frank ... how about posting a great picture of a meterite or chunk of gold recently found as "restitution"? :)

Mike F

Can I show a couple he missed? ;-)

Shep ... Go for it ... I'm still in NH and have another couple weeks before I will see gold again so could use a fix!! :)

Mike

Oh all right Mike, I'll throw a pic out of what ol Frank missed, but have to throw a qualifier out there with it. I was surprised his gold nose didn't smell them out, but they were over 3/4 mile away and just 1 and 2 nugget patches, might have had a sniffle that day. ;-)

Shep

post-252-0-47770000-1340839064_thumb.jpg

You guys are too much ... Can't wait to get back to AZ to do a little prospecting. Gotta go see Carol first though. Be back in AZ in another week or so ... now am on my way back from fishing NH and ME but will stop to see Carol for the week before returning back to PV ... Haven't seen that place in over a month now ... I'm sure the weeds are right up to the front steps and probably dry as a popcorn fart!

Shep ... despite what Frankie said about leavin em for ya ... nice gold! ... Thanks for the fix.

I had more rain back east than I remember happening this time of year ... wish I could bring just a small percentage back to AZ with me ... or even CO for that matter given the three major fires going on there right now.

Mike F