Sign in to follow this  
Grubstake1

4 prong power cords

Ok, I was cleaning out some box's and ran in to 2 straight power cords, for any detector {minelab PI} 2200- the 3500, These are coiltek cords, 5 ft long I thing, I'll take $20.00 each for them, They were around $50.00 new, and are still new. Thats + shipping. Grubstake

Grubby ... That is a smoking deal on heavy duty straight ... not curly ... cords. A much better cord than the original in my opinion.

For those of you who own ot earlier models to the GPX4000-4500-4800-5000, that 4 pin power cord is the way to go. not sure about the Sd2100 but I know these power cords will fit the Minelab SD2200, GPX Extreme, GP3000 and GP3500. The GPX series are 5 pin power cords. If you are hanging up on brush more than you would like spend $20 plus a small shipping charge and solve most of those hang-ups! I went to a straight power cord and won't go back to the curly cord unless that is the only cord left in the bag.

Mike F

Knew it wouldn't take long ... great deal for the new owners.

Been so long ago since I got them I couldn't remember how much I payed, but it was over $50.00 I'm sure. But now I take a 5 prong cord, and genderbenders won't work with the GPX's, I know I've got a set, One end is the wrong end. to make it work, Grubstake

Chris G has some "monster cables" (heavy duty straight cables) for the GPX series. I use one ... got one of the first to test for him ... I pulled on it, snagged it hard on purpose and pulled on it to see if I could break it. No go ... couldn't break it ... suppose I could have smashed it with a hammer ... but that wouldn't be a realistic field test. Don't know how much they are but give him a call on monday and I'm sure he can get one to you if you need a cable. I still have my originally curly ... it's in the possibilities bag just in case ... but haven't needed it so far since i started usine the 'monster'.

mike