Bunk

Head Count for Gold Basin

Less than a month away, lets get a head count going.

The weather is cooling off and this should be another great outting! I know GB had a couple of storms this summer that moved things around a little and that allways makes for good hunting and interesting finds for those that put in the time!

The three clubs up that way are,

GPAA

MPA

GSSN

The contact info is in the sticky post at the top of the page.

Hope to see you all at Gold Basin!

Bunk

post-2564-0-61886400-1349536689_thumb.jpg

Me too! Mike F

i too!

Shep

BB ...send a PM to Chris Gholson ... he will fix it or will get Joe, the tech guy, to fix it. Mike F

Rick (Nuggetnut) ... Are you planning to come alone ... at one point you said maybe the nephew would be coming? Mike F

Could someone help me change Buckey Boy to Buckeye Boy.

I've corrected your display name.

Hi Mike

Yes he's not sure he can make it, so most likely I'll be coming by myself, if anything changes I'l post it ASAP. Talk soon and can't wait to swing the coil. Rick

Hi Dwayne Farmer Nugget Wranglers I have not been to GB Directions? Join Club? Trailer space dry camping? Food for feed? Hope to come.

Dwayne, great to see you here! I saw gold detected & a meteorite on a GSSN claim if that helps, and I have also seen 3 meteorites found very near a GSSN claim too...

For Gold Basin: My wife and I are planning to attend bringing friends, total of four adults and two teens. Will be parking one small and one large motorhome.

I live in Boulder City, NV only about 80 miles from Gold Basin. If you need help with the set up I will be glad to show up a day early and lend a hand. Just give me a call if you need anything.

Dick Ward

(702) 271-3362

yup :D

Less than a month away, lets get a head count going.

The weather is cooling off and this should be another great outting! I know GB had a couple of storms this summer that moved things around a little and that allways makes for good hunting and interesting finds for those that put in the time!

The three clubs up that way are,

GPAA

MPA

GSSN

The contact info is in the sticky post at the top of the page.

Hope to see you all at Gold Basin!

Bunk

Thanks for the replies, helps when we have a rough number. As in years past, if everyone brings a little wood we will have pleanty.

The weather is finaly cooling off a bit and should be just right for some great prospecting! For the first timers, I put a map and some GPS cords. in the main post. I will also put up a few signs up a key spots. Remember this is Gold Basin and we could have some "slight breezes", so be prepared! As time gets closer, I will post a weather report. Gold Basin is one of my favorite places to hunt due to it being so easy to get around and the chance to find nice nuggets and meteorites. The three clubs up that way have more ground than you could cover in a life time.If you are not a member of any of the clubs, not to worry, you can hunt the "Goldenrite" claim that is held by FrankC and myself for the week end. Look foward to seeing you all there!!

Bunk