Sign in to follow this  
Mike Furness

Joe Kaufman ... trouble with Beach and Shallow Water Forum

Joe ... still having trouble openning this forum. I know Mitchel's beach finds are there now and aren't that old. Is anyone else having problems openning that forum?

Mike F

Yes Sir,

I am. It does not open for me and never has. I did find the only way so far to read what is there is to click on the tab "new content", but that only let's me read the latest, single post of a forum.

Also, while you are fixing, could you fix the size selector for the reply box? When I type the box seems to choose whatever size it wants, and any attemts to click on the offered type sizes in the drop down box are not working, either.

Thanks for any thing you can do,

Greg

GIve it a shot now and let me know if you guys still have issues viewing. You may need to clear your browsers cache to make sure it pulls in the new permissions for the forum.

Joe ...cleared cache or evrything including passwords, temp files , history ,cookies etc ... still doesn't open. Mike

Alright guys, I was able to duplicate the issue with a standard account and think I found the issue. I can now view the forum with this other account so give it a go and let me know if you can see the topics now. Is that the only forum giving you issues?

Joe ... You got it this time. Thanks. And yes that was the only forum I was having trouble with. Mike F

I was having the same issue for a while now and had sent Joe an email per Chris' advice a while back and I'm just now able to view that forum, thanks out to Joe and the other squeaky wheels that got some attention on this issue!!!!