Hi Everyone,

Some of you guys have been after me for weeks about this, and I am excited to finally say that the new AZO Hats are here! I know there was a delay, but after seeing the quality of the finished product, I feel it was worth the wait. Rather than sending our business somewhere over in Asia, we actually found a local family owned company here in Arizona to make our clothing. Their prices were reasonable and the product looks great.

There are 5 different styles of hat. They are adjustable, so one size fits all. Each of them feature the AZO logo in heavy embroidery. Styles include: Mossy Oak, Classic Navy, Khaki, Hunter Green, and Black with pink logo for the ladies. Price is $12 each. They are not yet listed on the AZO website, but they are in stock. If interested, please give us a call at 1-928-777-0267, or email: info@arizonaoutback.com.

post-28-0-74251200-1353026882_thumb.jpg

Great looking hats, Chris ... Do they come down below the top of your ears? ... I have trouble keeping some hats on my strange shaped head ... I have a huge collection of hats ... Some fit, some don't ... There's nice young lady here in Wickenburg who makes top quality hats, t-shirts, etc, at an extremely reasonable price ... Short run, fast delivery, top quality... She's made a bunch for our different businesses ... Connect with me and I'll tell you who she is .. Can't remember at this moment ... CRS and such! :D Cheers, Unc

Ron, the camo version is a bit taller which allows for a little lower ride on your head so that one might fit you better. I have a similar problem where I can't wear the low-riders, but don't like the sky-scrapers either. It's a nice mid profile hat with good room.