Hi Everyone,

I thought you guys would enjoy seeing this pretty specimen that Bunk just picked up. There's not a whole lot of gold showing, but if you look where the arrow is pointing you'll see the glint of yellow. Interesting story about how he found it. I think he will chime in this evening with the details...Nice find Bunk - way to go! :)

post-28-0-03523000-1353967157_thumb.jpg

Mighty fine!

Pretty piece for sure!

Story!

Hey Bunk ... I was in the shop today and you didn't tell me the story behind the find ... you did however show me the specie ... Hmmm! ... Well Buddy I'm not so patiently waiting ... come-on give! :) OKAY ... What's the story ... come on ...

Nice piece Bunk !! Were you in Stanton last weekend? Thought I saw your truck???? Dave

How could you tell it was Bunks truck? :) Hehehe...

Tom H.

Thanks everyone! Heres the story, as I was detecting along I get this signal with a closer look I see this speci, pick it up and figure this is it. Well I still have my target in the ground and it turns out to be a bullet. I check the little speci and get no response on the 5000 so I check it with my 705, bearly a signal. As most of you know, I had my eyes overhualed last spring, well they are working pretty good!

I have had nuggets under trash but this is the first time for a basicly undetectable speci on top of trash. I would not have found this little piece before I got my eyes fixed. The moral of this story is this, take a good look at your dig spot before you start digging!

Bunk

Geez ... How could you miss that truck in the middle of a brown or even a green desert ... just no hiding from that color! :)

Mike F

Hell buddy, with a story like that I guess you don't even need a detector anymore. :rolleyes:

I've been havin so much trouble with the ol eyesight you're makin me think I need an overhaul.

NICE FIND BUNKEROO

On a clear day, I can see Bunk's truck from White Plains! :lol:

:lol: :lol: ...No problems finding Bunks truck out in the desert. Great find Bunk buddy!!