Sign in to follow this  
Chris Gholson

Out Digging Gold with Maddy

Hi All,

I thought you guys might get a kick out of this video clip of my 3-year old daughter Maddy and I chipping out a nugget from a "bedrocky" wash here in central AZ. The two of us have an absolute blast together out in the hills, and I'm so glad she actually enjoys digging in the dirt with her dad... :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELhbje4G9VQ

Chris:

That is a awsome video :)

Your little girl is cute as a button and your making memories to last a lifetime.

Tell mom she does a good job with the camera too! Not all shaky.

And daddy.....you dig! LOL.....shes got it down.

Good luck to you out there in the cold country :)

Tom H.

That is the cutest thing I have seen in years!!!! Congratulations Chris, you have truly struck it rich!

What a fantastic video! She is so cute. My granddaughter will be 1 year old in a few days and I can't wait until I can take her out with me.

That's what this hobby is all about.

Wes.

Chris. Wow, the last time I saw Maddy she wasn't walking or talking much. How fast they grow!!! Great Video.-----Bob

Chris ... great video ... and Maddy ... well she is growing fast and learning faster ... keep up the good work with her mom and dad ... You've got a real gold digger there! The good kind of gold digger BTW! :) She is such a cutie!! Wish I had the fever when my boys were that age!

Mike F

The best nugget hunting video I've ever seen! I was actually paying attention to what was going on rather than just waiting to see the nugget.

You have a great family Chris.