Sign in to follow this  
Montana

Chris, Joe?

I can't get pictures to post. I Get message that upload failed. I tried the advanced upload and that also failed. Is the problem on my end or yours?

Bob ... I can't speak for Joe ... and Chris is out of town til Monday ... but I did hear that a couple others had trouble with picture uploads. I plan to talk to Joe about some hunting permits tomorrow ... I'll ask him if he hasn't already dealt with it.

Mike F

I had the same problem Bob...I just put my pictures in my photobucket account and hit the little tree there on the bar with all the stuff like my media, size and font crap. just put them in your photobukcet click on direct ling copies it auto for you and slap on a picture in two seconds

Bob,try clearing out your browsers cache, worked for me once

Bob i have that same prob.. it started when i posted on the sportsman forum,first photo fine as always ,second did just what you said .allways has worked on other forums .and i can still post to facebook from my photo files so i want to blame the sportsman forum i want to post the pic i got of a fiying pig and can't. kelly

Alright guys, we're back up and running. Still have some things to address but you should be able to post images again. Thanks for your patience.

I'll give it a try. I found these nice pieces last week .

. It worked great, quick and easy just like it was before. Thanks Joe!----Bob

post-102-0-53129900-1360823261_thumb.jpg

The main reason I use a hosting service, like Photobucket is to lessen the load ($) on the forum.

That and you get full size, great resolution photos!

IMG_0080_1.jpg

Chris ... Can't tell from the photo ... did the dog dig that hole or did you. :)

Mike F

Montana ... I see you sure haven't lost your touch ... Nice nuggets.

Mike F

Bob,

I upload everything to Picasa and make a link here or any other email that I send. Some people can't see your pictures here unless they join.

Good gold ... did you find enough to get that new truck yet? :)

Mitchel