Terry Soloman

Beach Detecting the "Hot" New Trend

I did an interview yesterday with Julie Stewart, an editor for Men’s Health magazine. She is doing a story on beach metal detecting for the June issue. Apparently our hobby is becoming “hot,” as 10,000 of us “Baby Boomers” are retiring every day.

Terry...Terry...Terry...nice try but you are one guy that I have learned to read between the lines on; ok lets piece this together...Julie Stewart, mens health magazine...beach and hot...Translation=You finally did that spread on Play Girl magazine!!! :o:lol::P Just kidding buddy...congrats on the interview!

Terry...Terry...Terry...nice try but you are one guy that I have learned to read between the lines on; ok lets piece this together...Julie Stewart, mens health magazine...beach and hot...Translation=You finally did that spread on Play Girl magazine!!! :o:lol::P Just kidding buddy...congrats on the interview!

Darn Bucket, you know me too well! :rolleyes:

But you know what Terry...on a serious note, if you are retiring then why not take up a hobby that...

#1-Is going to occupy your time.

#2-Gives you an opportunity to walk some fantastic beaches for excersize.

#3-Keeps your mind and imagination sharp.

#4-Puts a little back in the bank, (what fell out of someone elses pocket is now in yours) maybe not enough to offset the cost of fuel but something is always better than nothing!!