Sign in to follow this  
Chris Gholson

The Winner of the Minelab X-Terra 705 is…..

Yarnell Fire Victim Charity Raffle 2013

Hi Everyone,

Well, the time has come to officially announce the winner of the Minelab X-TERRA 705 Gold! However, before doing that I would like to extend a huge thanks to all of the folks that got behind this wonderful cause and sent in donations for the families that lost loved ones in the Yarnell Fire tragedy. The generosity from our online forum family has been amazing. I am pleased to say that with your help, Arizona Outback was able to raise in excess of $11,000!!! :lol: On behalf of myself and the rest of the AZO Team – THANK YOU SO MUCH! Your generosity and prayers have certainly helped. I will be personally delivering the check next week to the chief of the Prescott Fire Department, and from there it will be divided up amongst the families.

I would also like to send out a big thanks to MINELAB. Minelab has always been a tremendous supporter and generously boosted our efforts to raise funds for this important cause by donating the X-TERRA 705 which retails at $729.00. Thank you again Minelab!

Okay, now for the winner (drumroll please). The lucky winner of a brand new Minelab 705 metal detector is….Dick & Christine Ward of Boulder City, Nevada! Congratulations to both of you! We wish you much success in the goldfields, and thank you for your donation! :)

post-28-0-51785400-1375488391_thumb.jpg

Congratulation Dick and Christine ... may I add my thanks for your generous donation. And thank you to all who participated to make this happen. Mike F

Wow! We were surprised and very pleased to hear that we had won the new Minelab X-TERRA 705 Gold. This is just the machine for Christine, light and easy to use. She thinks my old GPX 4000 is too heavy and complicated.

We both want to thank Minelab, Arizona Outback and all the forum members for their generosity in helping the families that lost loved ones. It is wonderful to know that there are so many out there who really do care for others. We will keep those lost and their families in our thoughts and our prayers.

Again, thank you to everyone.

Dick and Christine Ward.