I am starting to come out of my summer time coma and it is time to head back to the gold fields! I will be at Gold Basin Oct. 11-13 and ALL are welcome to stop by for a bowl of beans on Sat. afternoon/evening. I don't have any activities or events planed, just a bunch of like minded folks getting together for the start of the 2013 season. I will more than likely be at the GPAA camp. Like always, let me know if you will be there on Sat. so I have enough beans. Bunk

post-2564-0-01335300-1378905352_thumb.jpg

Bunk, I wish I could be there but Oct is a little bit early for this Mt. prospector. Will catch up with you later.

Bunk, sounds like fun and the Basin should still be relatively quiet around then. I hope to head up that way to do some detecting with you after I am back from the Minelab conference. Save me some of those famous beans!

Hello Bunk,

We missed the beans last time and heard they were great so, we plan to be there.

It will be Christine (my wife/boss), Baxter (the gold sniffing dog) and me.

post-42253-0-75334000-1378939277_thumb.jpg

God, wish it was like the ol days, everyone get together, no sales or business dealing, (unless on the side). A potluck where no one was pressed to stay in camp and cook for everyone. I'm just talking to myself (do that more lately). I'm gonna have to miss this one Bunk, unless I can figure a way of staying away for a month (not likely). Can't anyway, got to do a bunch or jobs as soon as I can. Just bought a new Honda quad. We'll meet up sometime this fall. Take care my friend, Shep

Bunk, I going to do my best to make it. Will let you know around the 1st of Oct. Shep would love to see you there and sit around the camp fire again and listen to a few stories. Been 3 years sense the last time.

Brent

" I am starting to come out of my summer time coma and it is time to head back to the gold fields! I will be at Gold Basin Oct. 11-13 and ALL are welcome to stop by for a bowel of beans on Sat. afternoon/evening " ===== Glad To hear that you lapsed out of the coma :blink: So clean yer sunglasses off an get ready for a lil heat. B)

just read the post and like Unc Ron wondered about the 'bowel' ... I prefer a bowl please ... the bowel part is not a problem! :) bunk I expect I will be there ... I may show early depending on how long I stay at the WSPA Rye Patch outing the previous weekend. Long and short of it I will be there. ---Mike

Bunk, a "bowel" of beans ???? :D :D :D Cheers, Unc

Never was to good at spelling. Uncle Ron, you just became my spell checker, I will call you next time I am stumped... Bunk

Hey all glad to hear some thing is starting , hope to make it will let you know for sure a little later will you park the same place as last time. past the fuel tanks?? Been a long summer and hot to. Sorry you won't be there Shep. New Quad wow. The Farmer

Looks like we have a great group started! Shep, my dog is really going to miss ya, I told him you eat a steak with a bone every night! I am sure we will hook up sometime this winter. To all that are going to make it, make sure to bring some fire wood. I was a little worried that it might be a little warm but the long range forecast is starting to look better. I hear that some of the washes did run a little this summer and that always makes things interesting at Gold Basin. See you all there!

Rick thats to bad if you can't make it me and alaskanick are going,maybe stay on for a few extra days.I'll swing some for ya if you can;t make it but i get to keep what i find LOL>>>>Take care >>Kelly