DOC

CONGRATULATIONS to Chris Gholson and Steve Gholson

Last Night, Saturday October 5, 2013. During the Minelab Annual Dealer Conference held in Las Vegas Nevada. Chris Gholson and his father Steve of Arizona Outback were awarded the very prestigious:

2013 Minelab PIONEER AWARD

The Pioneer Award rewards creativity, invention and entrepreneurship. The Minelab Pioneer has taken initiative to suggest, communicate and champion a new idea, policy or product that has resulted in improving Minelab’s position in the industry from a sales, service or industry perspective. Pioneers in American history have explored and travelled to undiscovered places and often places that are not yet understood; such is the case with AZO.

CONGRATULATIONS to Chris and Steve Gholson and the Arizona Outback team!

Doc

WAY TO GO AZO

Congratulations to you guys. Arizona Outback gets my vote for the most knowledgeable, user friendly company around. Good products, good advice and nice people can't be beat.

Hey Guys,

I have to agree. Chris has done things at such a young age for this hobby it's unreal. He's a real asset to the Minelab team. Congrats once again!!!

P.S. Chris our table had more awards than anyone else .... LOL :D

Your cuz,

Rob Allison

Kudos Chris and Steve ... I'm proud of you guys and proud to be part of the AZO Team. ---Mike F

Not to forget that Steve knows more about MD coils and the related science than ANYONE in the universe. He is "the fount of knowledge" when he speaks on that subject. It was my pleasure to listen to him in Prescott a couple of years ago. If it were not for time constraints we would ALL have surely left that building with a Phd in Coiloligy. (YES, that is a word.) Or at least it is NOW!

Chris and Steve,

Great job but for you it is not a hobby! You let those of us who are serious and not so serious maximize our pleasure when we get out. Keep Minelab on their toes about American needs.

Mitchel

Way to go Chris and Steve; a great achievement for AZO...congrats!

Wow everyone, thank you for the wonderful comments. I am actually a little speechless. I know that the hard work we put in is appreciated by our customers & the industry, but seeing it here in print is something else. You guys have no idea how much you have made my day…These awards would not have been possible without the continued support of my team and our loyal customers. Simply put, without YOU we would not be here. Thank you for your business, but more importantly, thank you for your friendship. 2014 promises to be a very exciting year indeed! :)

I would also like to congratulate Doc and Rob who were both given awards at the conference. You guys have contributed greatly to the success and growth of this industry as well, so congrats and thank you from all of us!

P.S. I will be posting some photos from the conference on the forum this evening. If any of you follow us on Facebook you can find the photos there now.

Hey Steve And Chris, It has always been a pleasure working with you guys as you built the business. I hope it continues to grow and prosper. Great team !!!----Bob

Congratulations! Nice going guys.

Two awards. It looks like Arizona takes the prize again. We have some really great dealers here. Arizona seems to be in the forefront these days when it comes to hobby gold prospecting and Chris and Steve have had a lot to do with that. You are changing the hobby and making history guys. Keep up the good work!