trinityau

Something wrong with forum...

Adam, yes it is an issue within IE 11 which had an update pushed out in the past couple of weeks. From what it sounds like, most of the people having issues received that update.

Hello all, I thank Joe for sorting this problem out. I changed over to Google Chrome and everything seems to be alright with me. If nothing else we got a bunch of folks updating and getting a better program to operate with. I am going to try and send a few pictures from the other day, see if that works. Thanks all, TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

post-197-0-00576400-1386732942_thumb.jpgpost-197-0-01291600-1386732955_thumb.jpg

I myself don't particularly care for Google Chrome as a search engine. I'll tolerate IE issues myself. Bing is a much better search engine in my opinion. Dennis

Thanks for your patience guys. Dennis, you can still use Chrome and search with Bing, Yahoo or any other. Just go to www.bing.com and do your search. You can also install the Bing search toolbar inside of Chrome too if you prefer that option. Hopefully they will have the IE11 issue resolved soo.