trinityau

Something wrong with forum...

Chris, when I go to type a post nothing seems to want to work. When I type a word it is all wrong. It took me twenty minutes to do the last post before it showed up right. I thought sure enough that I had a problem, computer or virus, something.

After talking with several other forum members I found that a few of them are having the same issue. My computer and others all work fine until we try to make a post on AZO. I went to the library and the same thing happens.

To make darn sure I even went to Best Buy and tried to post and encountered the same problem. No issues on any other forums. Hope to get this resolved. Thanks, TRINITYAU/RAYMLLS

Hi Ray,

I guess this explains why we haven't seen any postings from you recently. I sure hope your post today means we'll be reading more of your great finds and stories.

Mike

Me too, Ray, when I would type a sentence, and hit enter, to start

a new sentence, the curser would just flash, and not move.

It seems to be all right now, then there was another issue of encountering

a page of encrypted stuff when I left the forum.

I did like Ray, went to another forum to post a message, didn't have

any issues like here.

Gary

Guys,

We located and fixed the issue a few minutes ago. Let us know if you continue to have any issues posting.

Thanks.

Joe I just posted and it messed up again.......I will be typing away and all of a sudden my keys aren't being entered and the space bar wont work sometimes. Takes forever to go back and correct it. Is there an issue with the auto correct ?

Ya me to,It work good once then I have been having a hard time sighing in and won't post when i hit post.If I go into more reply options it will post when i hit add reply.

Thanks guys, is it just when you are posting new topics or when you are posting replies as well? I can't seem to replicate the issue on my end.

Hello Joe, if I post replies on the ''reply to this topic" as with this reply things seem okay. However, when ever I go to the, thithi9ng s doing weird stuff on thi now I annot scroll up o down theage. TRNITYU/RAYMILS

One last question, what browser are you all using? If it's Internet Explorer, what version? To find out just click on Help and look in About Internet Explorer. If it is Internet Explorer 11, there is a known bug that IE is working on a fix for.

One more time...

I have explore II, I don't seem to hae any isses but here. I had at lest two in the previous sentence, there I just had aother.

I CAN type, and I am a good at spelling, so that is not the issue, on this end.

Got to go, this is rough going!

Gary

I'm running Windows 8 and Firefox. No problems here.

Gary - Internet Explorer 11 is the main browser that is having issues. We are hosted through Invision Power and I have discussed this with them, they have been working in conjunction with Microsoft to correct the issue and hope to have it resolved soon. I am using Chrome and do not have any issues, I would suggest switching to Chrome or Firefox to clear up the problem until then.

Joe, That is good to know. Thus far today, I am having no issues...

I will check in from time to time, and see how things are working.

If I start messing with my new computer, no telling what will happen.

Thanks for all you do!

Gary

Just did my windows updates that I have been putting off while in NH and ME because of limited and sometimes unreliable ... my problems have been fixed.

Mike F

well, I just did my Windows update(they did them for me :angry:) and I had to retype this first sentence 3 times to get all the words right. It leaves out letters and ome etters will jump back in the text while typing. Could it be a problem with Windows?

My wife was pdoing a age with txt and pictures in PrintSshop yesterday and it was doingthe ame thing.

Maybe it is an IE 11 issue. I have trouble posting pics on Bills forum and that is ipbhost as well. I didnt even know Internet Explorer was updating automatically. Apparently its default setting is to do so. I will say that this issue is very frustrating.