Mike Furness

Chris Gholson and family could use a little spiritual help

So sorry to hear. My condolences to you and your family Chris.

Chris,

I just talked to you this morning and I am sorry I had no Idea of your families loss,

I will put you and your family in our Prayers , I Thank the lord for every minute I am blessed to see his beauties he surrounds us with, Just today I gave thanks Waist deep in water in Lake Havasu Swinging my Minelab as the sun was setting over the mountains, It was beautiful , Don't take any second for granite,

Have a Blessed holiday and I am sorry for your Families loss,

Chris,

So sorry to hear of your cousin's passing. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Nick

Sorry to hear about your cousin, Chris; condolences to your family.

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you for keeping my family in your thoughts and prayers. This holiday season has been an especially hard one for us. As Mike posted, my 23 year-old cousin Ryan passed away earlier this week. It was out of the blue and happened very suddenly. The night he was rushed to the hospital he complained to his mother (my aunt) about having trouble breathing. His mother decided to call the doctor, but when she got back to the room he had already stopped breathing. By the time the paramedics arrived he was blue, and they estimate he was without oxygen for a minimum of 6 minutes, but possibly as high as 10. They managed to get his heart started, but he could not breath on his own. He held in there for nearly three days, but in the end there was simply too much brain damage…He was a great kid and 23 is way too early to go. He didn’t have a long life, but he certainly touched the lives of others. His service will be tomorrow @ 2PM in Kingman, AZ. Thank you again everyone for your unbelievable support.

post-28-0-16456900-1387572694_thumb.jpg

Chris,

I have not been on the forums for quite some time but I want to say that I am very sorry for your loss. There is nothing that a person can say or do to make the heartache fade any faster, but know this: God was sitting up there saying "I need a new Angel! Who is best for the job?"... and now we know. Based on your words about your cousin, I think God chose the right person. He is looking over you and your family with a smile on his face because he is in a place overflowing with love and happiness. Please take comfort in knowing that he is now doing God's work. Bless you and your family!!!

Life. . . Sometimes there is no rhym or reason for the things that happen. Our family lost a nephew(25) in Sept.2013 from an accident. Disbelief, Shock, Heartbreak are what we feel and Raw-emotion crawled right back to my throat when I read your post. Chris, I am so sorry for you and your families loss. We can only rely on our faith in God for his comfort to our hearts in this time. Rest assurred, as my family does, there is a Guradian Angel at God's side ready to answer the call of our need. We pray that God's comforting peace be with you and your family for the times ahead. Our sincerest condolences. - NvAuMiner - Doug & family