Sign in to follow this  
kelly starkey

BIG TOM GATO

Hey all got my cast off yesterday get to wash my arm after 7 weeks.I had pulled all put 5 sets wens. So i was surprized to get a large tom bobcat this morning.It's a little light down in this huge hole im in with the broken wing.I have been nailing foxes got 11 last week but this cat will be worth all them together and then some hopefully.Only have 1 month left of season so hope to make up some ground to fill the hole I've dug for my self,hey I should look for gold down there!!!LOL>>>SWING ON GOOD LUCK ALL>>>KELLY post-46604-0-58115300-1391184585_thumb.jpg IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL MORNING!!!post-46604-0-19596000-1391184781_thumb.jpg

That's a big un!

Kelly

Great looking cat didn't know you were a trapper awesome catch.

I remember back in the day I had a small trap line hunted with a firearm and bow and was very successful too. In 1980 I Shot the largest bow shot deer the in state of Maine at the time it had 8 points and was just over 200lbs had a huge neck on him.

Once I got hired as a Game Warden back in the mid 80's all my hunting wildlife stopped the only thing I hunted after that were poachers.

And man was that fun had a blast trying to out smart a foot jacker was a thrill, it was like a cat and mouse game. Congrats Rick.

Your making me jealous Kelly!! I haven't gotten out at all this season. Might be the first winter I haven't done any cats trapping in quite a few years. Thanks for sharing!

Here's a cool pic from a couple seasons ago at one of my good spots.

post-35946-0-30766300-1391419897_thumb.jpg

I taught I taw a pudy tat !!!!! I did I did see a puty tat !!! nice un Kelly an very glad to hear yer at the end of the wrist confinement good luck, hapy huntn

Those are some nice cats there IDdesertman.love those two cat days are good post-46604-0-34676500-1391790973_thumb.jpg But four cat days are twice as good>>>post-46604-0-03195100-1391791119_thumb.jpg

Real nice Bob's you got there Kelly! Four nice ones.

Congratz

Tony