Sign in to follow this  
Montana

Getting old, selling all my stuff

Bob

Sorry to hear this news! Although I'm happy that you and Betsy are still enjoying life to the fullest!

I sure miss sharing all those campfires together. Your one of the finest outdoorsman I have ever met.

A big thanks to you for taking me under your wing years ago! I'll treasure those memories forever!

Best of luck to you two!

Aaron

Aaron . Great to hear from you. Talk about memories and great outdoorsmen , you made elk hunting easy for me and there is nobody that I would rather have for a partner in a life and death survival situation. Deadly with a detector also. I hope everything is going well with you and yours.---Bob

Hi Bob. I do understand how it feels to lose some of the energy and the ability to climb and dig. I am sure you will fill your time and won"t be supprised to learn you did keep a Goldbug to putter around the yard with. Don't be a stranger to the forums as we all look for your input. You are a class act, well respected, and also a friend. Take care, enjoy Betsy and the trips.

Sorry to hear you will no longer be out there swinging a coil with us. Thanks for the post, pics and reviews over the years. They have been an inspiration for all of us. Don't forget to bring your fly rod along on those road trips. Best of luck! Enoch

Hi Bob,

Was sitting around the office and wondered what Bob is up too? It has been sometime since we talked. I was saddened to read you were retiring! Wish you and Betsy all the best in your new adventure. The door will always be open to you two. Kinny

Take Care Bob, you are right, enjoying life is what it is all about, kinda took a leave from Gold Hunting myself and have been traveling a lot..........It is something you can always do, but there is much beauty to be observed........Blessings George

Hey guys. Thanks for all the well wishes. I put my detector up for sale and was amazed when my youngest daughter called me and said that she wanted it and wanted to carry on the tradition. This will work out just great and hopefully she can call me in the future with news of a great find. I will be taking it to her on my upcoming trip to Montana where I will be giving her first hand instructions on its use. This will be a lot of fun and maybe she will be posting some nugget pics here on the forum. ----Bob

Bob That's the best news that I've head in along time. My son Ron in LasVegs got his first Metal detector this spring. It was fun helping Him with the settings.He will end up with al My stuff someday

Ima getting old also, haven't sold anything yet, have detected all around here for over twenty years, pretty much everything is hammered, also, gates are locked, no motorized vehicle signs, ranchers run ya off BLM they think they own that also, roads to get across on State Lands read no motorized vehicles. Pretty much looks like I'm done also.

Great news Bob ... Keeping it in the family is the best especially with all that nuggetty karma you have on your equipment ... You met my son Jay ... he is still enthusiastic about the hunt for gold and we talk about coming out your way 'sometime' together ... guess now you'll have to show us how to fish when we finally make it! :) OR ... You can borrow one of my detectors and we can all go out on a hunt!

Mike F