Chris Gholson

Handy new product for GPX users

MINELAB GPX 5000 Quick Start Guide

Hi Everyone,

Here is a great new product that has been developed by a good friend and fellow forum member. Doc’s new Quick Start Cards are a great way to shave off a bit of the learning curve when it comes to operating the Minelab GPX 5000 gold detector. They provide clear, step-by-step instructions and tips for setting up the unit. There are two cards and a helpful Soil Timing Sticker included. The cards are double-sided and printed on TESLIN, which is a waterproof indestructible plastic paper. They are also laminated so they won't scratch, and very durable so you can even put them in your back pocket!

AZO has them for sale at $12 for the complete set with FREE SHIPPING. If interested, please contact me at 928.777.0267 or email me at: info@arioznaoutback.com.

post-28-0-64515800-1406157432_thumb.jpg

HHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY? You find more gold, you'll just give it away in hopes of smiles in the morning, which is'nt bad, but oh never mind. Is it cooling off over there yet?

hell its cool here only in the 100+

the nuggets get driven up to the top of the soil

ez to find in the heat lol

This Pocket Guide is an excellent reference that fits easily in one's pocket...much better than carrying the whole manual...

Patrick; the vhs done by Doug Stone is a good resource for the 2200. However, there is not much to using one...if you have any questions that I might answer you can send a pm...

fred

I just got a nice email from a customer in Australia.

"Just a quick note to say how useful your startup notes were, very easy for beginners to use. thankyou very much. Dawn Marotti."

I am glad the people are finding the Qucik Start Guide useful. That is why I designed it.

Doc