kyle

new pulse detctors with 8 inch coils

many new pis this year stating a claim to fame I don't think any of the new 2300-atx-spp fited with a 8 inch mono fair mutch better than one another and certainly on a multi gram nugget within the 8 inch coil range so a thumbs up to all but when you put on the atx stock coil or or the 20 inch mono the atx is by far the better machine ...

:):blink::wacko::rolleyes:

What did he say???????????????????????????????????????????????????

idunno.gif

a lot more smarts than most ;)

with an IQ of less than 10

hi my name is oakwoodcutter and I have a......(fill in the blank)

I've been drinking a lot of .....(fill in the blank) and decided to get on the forum again.

Once I down enough ......(fill in the blank), I become the smartest, bravest guy I ever met, the best driver in the state, the world's greatest prospector and the handsomest dude any woman ever laid eyes on.

That's when I can post the wisest, deepest, most intelligent stuff this forum has ever seen.

Unfortunately, the effects of all the .....(fill in the blank) I drank eventually wear off and I have no idea what I was trying to say......

hi my name is oakwoodcutter and I have a......(fill in the blank)

I've been drinking a lot of .....(fill in the blank) and decided to get on the forum again.

Once I down enough ......(fill in the blank), I become the smartest, bravest guy I ever met, the best driver in the state, the world's greatest prospector and the handsomest dude any woman ever laid eyes on.

That's when I can post the wisest, deepest, most intelligent stuff this forum has ever seen.

Unfortunately, the effects of all the .....(fill in the blank) I drank eventually wear off and I have no idea what I was trying to say......

Yeah what he said

Hey Guys,

Well he's off my forum and now here. Hopefully Chris will have fun with him.

Hi, my name is Kyle, I can only wish I could find a nugget. Even with all the help on the forums, I can't figure out the detector control box from the searchcoil ...... Where is that DVD again, shit, missed a damn gear, crap there was the McDonalds!!!

HEY GUYS ACORDING TO ROB IAM OFF HIS FORUM HEAR THIS IAM NOT HE JUST THINKS SO....ROB IAM PRETTY SURE CHRIS HAS NO PROBLEMS WITL OLE KYLE HOWEVER I HAVE HAD A SCOLDING BEFORE.LOL...ROB THIS IS AMERICA ...WHATS FUNNY ABOUT YOU REPLY TO MY POST IS..IAM WAITING FOR A TDI VIDEO...DRINK COFFEE AT MC DONALDS JUST ABOUT EVERYDAY...AND I DO MISS GEARS...CHILL OUT ROB ILE SE YAS SOON B)....OH NO CAPS ON

Hey Kyle,

I heard McDonalds Coffee is great, I've missed gears shifting and wish you much success metal detecting for gold. You're probably under a different name, but I'm not concerned about it. I think any forum admin would just ask you stick to opinions, not so much bashing of products (regardless of what they are).

There ain`t no way that McDonalds coffee is any good. Their hash browns on the otherhand ....... :P The Gas station on Tom Wells and I-10 has pretty good coffee for a gas station :)

So can we officially designate black Mcd"s coffee + cheap Vodka as "The Kyle" of perhaps "The oakwoodcutter"

Sounds like one seriously messed up and ghastly mixed drink to me.

If you use Kahlua liqueur and Coffee, that's a black or white Russian, depending on if you use cream or not, but I figure Kyle is too cheap for Kahlua.

Caffeine and Alcohol mixed - what are we trying to accomplish here?

This mixture can be dangerous -

See:

http://en.wikipedia....lcoholic_drinks