Sign in to follow this  
Arizona Outback

Great New Pinpointer - Amazing Price!

AZO is proud to introduce the new X-POINTER!

We just received a batch of these pin pointers and they are selling fast. The reason is simple – it offers quality pulse induction technology at a very affordable price! This product is easy to use and a valuable addition to a traditional hand-held metal detector. Ideal for pinpointing the location of coins, relics or even nuggets. Quantities are limited, so please contact us (928.777.0267 or, info@arizonaoutback.com) for current availability.

post-74770-0-92672700-1409957323_thumb.jpg post-74770-0-23491200-1409957334_thumb.jpg

• Rugged construction - will not “false” when pressure is applied.
  • PI technology will penetrate heavily mineralized dirt.
  • Excellent depth range with 4 levels of sensitivity.
  • 3 modes of operation (sound, vibrate, sound & vibrate).
  • LED light.
  • Water resistant (not submersible).
  • Includes skid caps (4) and a security lanyard.
  • Two year warranty – serviced in the USA.

AZO PRICE - $89.95

* does not include shipping

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHZbxzYSwJ4

I had the opportunity to play with this pin pointer this noon time ... VERY comparable to my Garrett! I like it and at under $90 I think it is a good deal. I really like the cap idea to save the probes 'point' ... wish my Garrett had one as that is my one worry about grinding the Garrett throught the soil.

mike

Well I got out and put this pointer to the test this past week Chris. I agree with Mike that it is very comparable to the Garrett pin pointer. However, for the price difference unless you are a hard core Garrett fan? I think this would fit anyone's budget and work all but as well. I think this is a great pointer myself. I have always found that my pin pointer goes out at the worst possible time and therefore I always have myself a backup. For the price, this pointer will definitely be in my equipment pack.