Sign in to follow this  
trinityau

Sawtooth trip...

Hello all, George, Chris and I will be at Sawtooth, Nevada during the following dates. 4 Oct 2014 thru 12 Oct 2014. Will be camped at the regular spot. There will be some other friends from all around that will be showing up also. Should be quite a gathering. Hope to see everyone again. Give me a call if you have any questions. Thanks TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

530 739 2973

trinityau@Hotmail.com

Interesting. Our group is going the following weekend, 17th through the 22nd. Leave us some gold!

Digger

Bring some fire wood if ya can. A campfire this time would be great, We will bring some.

Wish I could join you guys but have a little trailer problem. Noticed some leakage coming from the bearing cover on one of the right side wheels coming back from Gold Basin this past weekend ... needs a new set of seals and bearings now ... start to work on it tomorrow ... also notice a little extra grease spun on a left side wheel as well. I'll pull that one when the right side is done. If that needs more than just a seal I plan to do all four sets of bearings and seals. Being the third owner on this 2001 rig I have no idea of maintenance. Sand and dust will do a number on bearings once the seals give up! Good thing I have mechanical ability in my DNA!

Mike F

I'll be there Sunday morning.