It’s almost here…The GPZ-7000 is Minelab’s newest addition to their range of gold machines. It is packed with new features and advantages which are sure to have prospectors smiling! Pricing and a firm ship date are not available at this time, but we hope to have that information within a week or so. Please stay tuned for more info., or contact AZO to add your name to our early waiting list.

post-74770-0-65997200-1422643557_thumb.jpg

I wonder what the learning curve will be....I hear they are going to release this on 3-28-15 give or take ..that's from another forum I read....I don't see any coil wire in that photo..wireless?

....I don't see any coil wire in that photo..wireless?

Minelab has used the CTX 3030 housing in a different color for the GPZ 7000 and like the CTX 3030, E-trac, etc. the coil wire is inside the shaft, if the photo of the GPZ 7000 showed the other side you would most likely see where the coil wire comes out of the shaft, as with the CTX 3030 shown below.

na237-32280101-1f.jpg

Hey Chris,

Did they say 40 % deeper??? Guess I will ask my wife to get a part time job so I can afford one. Oh yes, like I think that will work. :D

Do you know if the GPZ will run the large GPX coils?

Really hope the GPZ LCD Screen is set-up just like the Color Display on the CTX: with the same Data and Target Number ID and Depth indicator and also a display that shows shape of the target or targets that you are hitting…. The CTX is a very well designed Detector… easy to use and very well balanced as well as very light weight,,,, The only bad thing I can say about my CTX was = I was disappointed that the CTX just didn't do very well on medium to small gold. not good at all… but, it screamed on silver! But it seems now the GPZ-7000 has the most incredible depth of all detectors on Au… 40% more depth!!!! Looks like Mr, Candy was burning the midnight oil with the GPZ. He doubled down on the Gold issue ~ wrapped it all up in the CTX ~design = Now you really have a perfect gold machine with the GPZ-7000 !

with that said… I am curious how well it does on small gold at depth…

Gerard

Really hope the GPZ LCD Screen is set-up just like the Color Display on the CTX: with the same Data and Target Number ID and Depth indicator and also a display that shows shape of the target or targets that you are hitting…. The CTX is a very well designed Detector… easy to use and very well balanced as well as very light weight,,,, The only bad thing I can say about my CTX was = I was disappointed that the CTX just didn't do very well on medium to small gold. not good at all… but, it screamed on silver! But it seems now the GPZ-7000 has the most incredible depth of all detectors on Au… 40% more depth!!!! Looks like Mr, Candy was burning the midnight oil with the GPZ. He doubled down on the Gold issue ~ wrapped it all up in the CTX ~design = Now you really have a perfect gold machine with the GPZ-7000 !

with that said… I am curious how well it does on small gold at depth…

Gerard

I have a CTX and what screen are you looking at that shows the shape of your targets?

You know that the comparisons were made with a 14" to an 11". There is a big difference in coil sizes. So the 40% might not be that!

Just my thoughts.

OMG, I guess they don't want any blue collar workers to buy one of these. $10,000 is a lot of money. That GPS system better have a low jack type system built into it for that kind of money. You'll have to chain that sucker to your ankle when camping to keep it from disappearing in the middle of the night. I hope you can get an insurance policy on these new machines to protect your investment. Dennis

Should be available Feb 20th. $9999 - 15% military discount + $8499.15 (If they give one) if you have a 5000 going rate for a used one is around $3000. 8499.15 - $3000.00 = $5499.15 now that doesn't look so bad. LoL

Why should it be the same price as Australia?

Should be available Feb 20th. $9999 - 15% military discount + $8499.15 (If they give one) if you have a 5000 going rate for a used one is around $3000. 8499.15 - $3000.00 = $5499.15 now that doesn't look so bad. LoL

Why should it be the same price as Australia?

Darn it, can't seem to justifie that, everything is closed up around here to many problems detecting anymore

problem is that going rate for the 5000s will be less than that. $2800 I seen one here already. so many will be for sale people will cut each others prices just to get it sold. and all them extras you have wont do any gd either until sold. if this thing proves to be better than both the 5000 and the 2300 combo, then ill buy one. not much more. but until then im gonna use what still kils the fields and save money. I can already see it..chris or rob ect first time out hits a deep huge nugget in new area and the world thinks its a nugget missed due to depth and goes crazy lol. this machine is defimately gonna be interesting and there will still be one after they get proven, ill wiat and see. hate to rush and it not be what I want just to sell for a loss.

john

on robs site he has already a lot on order pre paid and says many more are buying as we speak, they will fly off the shelf, the only ones who will wait and see are the usuals like me that don't make a living or life of it. I don't get out enough for it to pay for itself. those who have been snagging nuggs pretty much everytrip, well Im sure it wont be any sweat, probably have enough bits and pieces to cover it already.

jn