Im sure many of you who were the first to receive your new GPZ 7000 went out to your "spot" to get the deeper gold. So, how did you do, the rest of us want to see the picutres.

Holy cow, Pard!!!! Paying for your 7k on the first day!!!! Amazing! ... Cheers, Unc (How 'bout more pics at different angles? ... Cheers, Unc

Damn Pard… nice find & also very nice gold bearing area up there! How deep were they? ~ Was the first indication of a target… just a faint whisper or, loud like beer can?

Thanks,

Gerard

well hot dam "drool" I gotta call chris right now ! congats nice stuff

Can i asked if you think the gox 5000 would have found that ??? It seems like something that big would be hard to miss with the 5000. I habe persinally dug rifle lead at 2 ft depths with a 5000 and stock 11 in mono.

John

Am I missing something or is everyone going gaga over his avatar?

Fred ... That's what I thought! I seem to remember a similar pan of gold nuggets pictured somewhere else. Not saying they aren't his just saying anyone can 'borrow' a picture and post as his/her avatar.

Mike F

Link must have evaporated then!

There you go, all found with the GPZ 7000..... 15oz, 14oz and 13oz, so the rumour is true!!

JP

post-20-0-82253400-1425328460_thumb.jpg

JP ... Very nice chunks of the yellow metal ... Just a little under $50K US worth so you still have a bit of work to do ... and then you can take the rest of the year off! LOL!!!

Thanks JP nice to see some gold you can believe was really found with the gpz.those are some dandy slugs