amazing what you can find when you have a tractor to use

We have a term for "throw away comment" Trolls in Australia kyle, it has a bit to do with Richard and Cranium!! <_<

For the record, the gold came out of virgin ground and there were no tractors involved, to imply otherwise is highly insulting. :angry: 15 ounce piece was at 3 feet, 14 ounce at 2 1/2 and 13 ounce around the 2 foot mark. General/Difficult and General/Normal were the go to modes, the 15 was a very broad signal, the other two were boomers.

JP

Like Kelly said - I believe and nicely done with kyle. Wish I had the air fare $ to go shake your hand and say thanks in person. :-)

Haha wow. JP keep up the good work. Apparently your MANY instructional videos and your reputation isn't enough for some folks. Good mix of words to get the point across haha.

Hi Jonathan, Just curious ~ Do you think that the 5000 would have hit any of those with an 18" mono? Or, was the ground too noisy for the GPX?

Thanks for the enlightening fine points of your recovery !

Very Best Regards,

Gerard

Right on JP ... Funny post. How to diffuse a trouble maker post in just a few words! I'll have to remember the 'Richard' and 'Cranium' description ... That was beautiful! Some people can't stand others being successful!

Mike