Sign in to follow this  
Shep

'Detecting for Gold' by Ray Mills

Been looking for that yeller stuff since mid 70’s and have built up a pretty good size library since the 80’s, books about different ways of mining, geology, files downloaded, ect ect. Some were so basic they couldn’t hold my attention, some were and are way over my head.

Just finished TrinityAU/Ray Mills book on ‘Detecting for Gold’. Frigg’n Excellent read! Have always enjoyed his informative posts and few times sitting around after a days hunt listening to him talk, and this was the same, and hard to put down.

Hopefully no offense will be taken by the senior, Mr. Jim Straight, but this book is of the same caliber. Easy enough to read, but informative enough to want to retain.

Recommend this book to all!

Shep

Ray ... Don't under estimate your abilities either as a writer or a miner. When you speak .... the few minutes I have been with you in person ... or when you write I listen. Great job on the book!

Mike F

When can we expect part 2 and color photos would be nice even if I had to pay $50 . I am halfways thru the book, more tips and tricks for gold hunting and detecting than any other gold books I have to date in my 600 volume treasure library , and the BIGGER Print I can read easy, thanks RAY. Have yet to fall asleep and reads like a Clive Cussler novel, almost...was hoping to read about Rays adventures in North Carolina too?

-Tom V