Sign in to follow this  

Hi All,

I went out detecting recently using my GPX-4000, Doc's Screamer and 14-inch Nugget Finder mono coil.

I had no idea it would be a very good day. I first found two small grain nuggets, then near by a 1-gram nugget.

I thought that this would be it but after walking further I found three more nuggets. My best day yet, and its not my birthday.

The weights are from left to right, 2.8g, 1.4g, 1.0g, 0.8g; 4.0 and 2.0 grains.

Happy Hunting

post-44682-0-75066000-1425837861_thumb.jpg

Well congrats on the score. Im sure i can figure they werent dessert nuggs lol. Im headed to northenr ca in a few. Have a friend who has property in sonora ca. They are gona show me some gd areas and said they have gd gold on their land as well.

John

Pretty Gold! Location CA ... OK ... The way the Washington Morons keep taking away the state it won't be long before we will be able to narrow that location down to a few square feet! :angry::wacko::rolleyes:

I realize Mike, that you probably intended the "take away" comment in jest, but what you said is slowly becoming a reality...not only in Washington, but a lot of other western states as well. And you are dead right about those MORONS.....they need to be replaced by someone with some semblance of a brain. And those are some sweet looking nuggets GRM........

Gold Nugget ... No 'jest' intended ... just disgust with with the current administration and the way they handle OUR land 'for us'! Mike F

Hi Matt,

Scott and I have detected together a lot, its sincere, he knows its a first time for me to find this much gold in one day.

Maybe see you at the end of the month

Mik

I know you guys are friends. I figured it for a heart felt comment. I was just being obnoxious and ribbing him a bit since the post could be taken that way....I did put a smiley on it! Hope to see you at the end of the month. Matt

Great job! Usually you are spot on. If you find a nugget or two right off the bat you might as well pack up and go home.

Happened to me last Wednesday. First 5 minutes I hit 2 nuggets with the GPZ7000. I thought WOO HOO, I got the rest of the day to find more. Turns out I had the rest of the day to just get some good exercise.

Congratulations!

Doc

Nice work Mike!

Glad to see your on some gold. I was out today for a good 8 hours and picked up two for .3 grams. They look a lot like your smaller ones. Its amazing how seeing even the smallest of gold can make your day.

Jeff