Sign in to follow this  
beatup

ONE VERY SHOCKING BIRTHDAY

High all,boy did i get the suprise of my life this past wednesday, the Fedex guy showed up at my door with a birthday package from my little brother,i knew it was coming but had no idea what might be inside but when i saw Chris's return address on the box i knew something was up.So when i opened the box and saw what was inside i just about droped one in my pants.It was a new GPZ 7000 it seems my little brother had conspired with Chris to ship it to me and he even had Chris buy the birthday card and sign it for him.So i want to say thanks Chris and I love ya little Brother your the best.post-36463-0-99740700-1426186038_thumb.jpg

well congauts you just made another trip around the sun & now you can some real fun

dam great brother you have

Beatup,

Go out there and git sum gold with that "Gucci Detector". I can see the dollar signs dripping off it.

I reckon the first big nugget you find will be your present to your brother on his B'day.

Good Luck.

Beatup, please tell your brother I'm up for adoption!!! :D

Yeap you owe him a nice nugget now!!

Congrats Brett ... and I guess it needs no saying but Happy Birthday my friend ... can't wait for the next you head down this way. Mike f

Hey Bret, I had a really tough time keeping my lips sealed on this one! What an amazing birthday gift! I told me little sister about this one, and she just laughed. Guess that means a new hat or pair of socks for my B-Day! :P I can't wait to see what you stir up with the machine, keep us posted...