Sign in to follow this  
kyle

wheres all the hoopla

Buy one for each arm and post your nuggets!!! :P In all honesty it is a little quiet and I am blaming that partially on the weather. I am anxious to test it out on some of my old patches with deep ground, but those patches are in the lower desert and its already cracking 95 degrees. We usually get one last cool spell before summer officially settles in, so I will make a mad dash when it does come. If anyone wants to post their GPZ finds or personal opinion we would love to hear it.

Happy hunting everyone!

Chris it has been warm here in wyoming was going to go over to the black hills this weekend and try out my 7000 but it turned cold and snowed today with a 40 mph wind so maybe in a couple of weeks.

Chris, how many of the 7000 detectors you figure you have sold? Seems strange that no one has been talking about them here.

About the only one reporting about them is Doc up in Vegas. And he is the oldest guy I know! :P The heat does not bother him I guess. Heck, it has been only in the low 90's at Congress, LSD and Stanton.

Patience grasshopper ... perhaps next week when I return! :ph34r::rolleyes::o

Well ... Even the master skunks out on occasion ... Walt. Dick and I had a good weekend but no gold for Dick or myself ... Walt on the other hand because it was his birthday was allowed by the Gold Gods to snag a couple of tiny nuglets! Dick found a nice little meteorite which he very generously gave to me since I have never knowingly found one before ... Thank you again Dick! I am willing to bet that I have thrown away a few meteorite 'hotrocks' in the Basin in the past. Bet I'm not the only one! :rolleyes:

Mike F

Back in the old days I have thrown away hundreds of those L4's as they weren't identified yet. Lot of them got stuck up in the crook of a Joshua Tree or on top of a barrel cactus.

Kyle

Why don't you buy two 7000 and we'll go nugget hunting. After we find all the gold that is out there we can post it here. Chris will be more than happy to sell you the 7000's. Now don't think of the money one cost are two. Remember you can't take it with you.

I know on other forums it's been a lot of posting about small and large gold found but some just don't post. I only know guys are putting their money down and buying one 7000 after another. I think the only ones that's not is you and I.Ha

Chuck Anders