Sign in to follow this  

I seen on another forum today is Chris Gholsons birthday. Hope you have a great birthday bud.

Dan

OK.......one forum says today is the birthday and another forum says a different day. Is there 2 Chris Gholsons or does he get 2. I'm confused haha.

Well Happy Birthday Chris! You didn't say word while Dad and I were there bugging you. By the way, you were right about the panning on Lynx. The little guy was just stoked to be outside but we got a few colors to boot. Thanks and I hope you're celebrating.

I think you guys are a couple weeks early as I believe his birthday is May 17th. But is is his birthday month so why not celebrate the whole month! :)

Mike F

I think your correct mike. Guess I should have checked both forums to see if they matched.

OK ... We finally made it to the real day so ... Happy Birthday Chris ... may you find gold in whatever you choose to do today!

Mike

Thanks so much everybody! I had the perfect relaxing birthday. Didn't do much of anything but play outdoors and spend time with family & my daughter. We even did a little kayaking down the Verde River. Thanks again! :)

post-28-0-85440800-1431974141_thumb.jpg