Sign in to follow this  
Azavsfan

Thanks AZO, Minelab and Hodan

I had a bad run of luck with my SDC and Hodan ProPick within a few weeks of buying them from Chris/AZO. I am very happy to say that Chris was right there every step of the way to help me get through the return/replacement process. I cannot say enough about the customer service I've experienced with AZO and will tell anyone who will listen that they should shop at AZO. MineLab and Hodan have my praises as well for taking care of me and they are also top notch.

Chris isn't paying me to write this. I just wanted to let people know that customer service is still alive and for that I am appreciative. Thanks Chris!

I have known Chris/AZO going on over 6yrs. now. I can attest without a doubt, Chris “Rocks” - “Not Related To Chris Rock The Comedian” when it comes to customer service and customer loyalty. I have spent may $$$$$$$$ with AZO and Chris has been their for me every inch of the way with his knowledge and expertise on all of his prospecting equipment product line that he carries. And if there is a product that you need and he does not carry/stock it. I can promise you that Chris will work his Nuggets - Off to either get it for you ASAP or he will go out of his way and find a competitor that offers the product that you are looking for and insure that you will receive the best possible price. Try finding a reputable prospecting business owner these days who’s not afraid to loose Business or Money in order to help a fellow prospector purchase something that they need and the business that you are dealing with does not carry or stock - No Way Jose…

I can’t tell you how many times that I have been prospecting in the AZO and needed a new piece of prospecting equipment or needed to replace a broken piece of equipment and Chris was there for me all the way. Not to mention that the piece of new or broken equipment that I needed was shipped and received within a couple of days at the most. This alone speaks volume about Chris and AZO’z commitment to Customs Service and Loyalty.

Thanks You Chris – And Thank You For Always Being There For Me.

Ah heck you guys, I sure appreciate all the kind words. It’s feedback like this that makes all the hours of hard work seem well worth it. One of the benefits of being a small, family owned business is that we are able to actually get to know our customers personally and form long-term relationships. Most of the time I know the folks calling in by first name. Big box stores just can’t do this with their volume. We try really hard around here to make sure questions get answered and orders are fulfilled smoothly. Sometimes an issue will come up, but most of the time we keep all the gear in stock and orders are usually shipped out the same day...I thank all of you here for keeping us in business for the last 17 years! Without your continued support and friendship, the AZO site and forums would not be possible. You guys are the best!!! :D