Sign in to follow this  
Arizona Outback

New Minelab Go-Find’s are now @ Arizona Outback!

The new Minelab Go-Find’s are now @ Arizona Outback!

post-74770-0-55405000-1432082313_thumb.jpg post-74770-0-92293400-1432082372_thumb.jpg

Whether you are searching for coins, jewelry or treasure, the new GO-FINDS have you covered. There are 3 models to choose from. From the user friendly Go-Find 20 to the value-added Go-Find 40, or the most advanced Go-Find 60. This series is designed for users from any experience level. Starting at only $179 with FREE SHIPPING! They are not yet listed on the website, but we do have a limited amount of stock available. Call 1.928.777.0267 or email: info@arizonaoutback.com to order yours today!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c68687CdAjU

Hi Chris

I've been looking at one video after another on the GO Find detector.. What I see so far it's going to be a good buy for people just getting into detecting.. I like the 60 model of the Go Find being it's the top one of the three. I've email Minelab telling them they need to come out with a 80 model for us kids that's been at it for a long time.

This Go Find is so much like the SDC 2300 that it folds up and fits in a backpack. It's like a transformer you can call on when needed.

Hope you and Minelab sell a lot.

Chuck Anders

Hi Chuck,

I would agree with you on that. I believe these machines were designed to target new users and young people. So many folks I talk to want to buy their kids or grandkids a metal detector, but can't justify spending hundreds & hundreds of dollars. Now they can pick up a GF-20 for only $179 and turn the kids loose without worrying too much that it will get broken...I brought one home last night and my 5 yr old daughter was so excited to play with it, she had me out in the backyard until almost 7:30! I made her a test garden and buried a few coins, which she had no trouble recovering. When I asked her what she thought, she gave me the thumbs-up sign, so I guess it is kindergartner approved :P

Here are a few pics of Maddie's late night field test

post-28-0-38534000-1432152826_thumb.jpg

post-28-0-37964300-1432152839_thumb.jpg

post-28-0-34377200-1432152846_thumb.jpg

Chris

I can see that girl is one happy camper with her Go Find 20. The detector didn't cost you much but us see how you do having to seed her playgrounds with coins each day. That may be the straw that breaks your back are your pocketbook.Ha

One video I seen a guy was beach hunting and said the Go Find was doing great as long he wasn't near the water. I'd like to have the 60 if it would turn out to be a good beach hunter.

I don 't care how old are how big we all have some kid in us.

The Best

Chuck Anders..

Haha great pics Chris. That's like my kids, they love to detect. That is a very bright display. No problems seeing that in the dark.