Sign in to follow this  
kyle

post removed

just waiting for your new post about why you had to call all those entitys to complain about your trip..so I guess iam waiting for you to stir the pot

Out of respect to both Chris and Rob, (as Greckie has been threatening people with legal action to keep the negative review private and asking me to be banned from forums, I guess he forgot we have freedom of speach here), nothing else will be posted on either of these two forums regarding this matter. The review pertaining to my experience will be posted to http://www.goldentriangletours.ca when appropriate. Keep an eye on that site if you want to see the review or watch my signature line here and when you see that URL pop up in my signature, you'll know the review is live. Until that time, I continue to hope that Greckie settles this professionally, it's in his hands and I will not discuss it here or on Robs forum any further, out of respect for them.

Take care Kyle....

Jennifer

Yeah Jennifer no one would ban you, we are too scared of you. :unsure:

I've seen people try to give you a hard time. After you get through giving them a piece of mind you leave them whimpering in the corner with wet underwear crying for their mommy. :lol:

Doc

Hi Jen,

I would like to thank you for not posting any more about the situation with Greckie; it shows you have class. I have been contacted by several members wanting to know the details and I've simply told them its not my place nor my business. Whatever went down is between you guys is best dealt with directly and not on a public forum. I really hope things work out in the end and the friendship can be saved. Good luck!

Yo Jenn...Do you have a website or home page? Enjoy reading about your adventures and jealous about your Aussie fun ... Dodacious and I had a trip planned a couple years ago and was gonna hunt with JP and a couple other guys, but it fell apart at the last moment ... Never made it further than Singapore! ... Cheers, Unc