Don't post much here but I'm thinning the herd. Just bought a place in deming Nm. Got a really nice lot in congress az. I need to sell. Lot is in congress on city street has approved septic water&electric are there.nice flat lot sub-division is zoned for manufactured housing/stickes&brickes or.you can live in rv for six months a year.20k obo. No realtor will sell direct. This is a really nice one right in the middle of gold country.joe.

Joe ... might be helpful to give the actual address so folks could go drive by the location. I spent 27 years as a full time real estate broker back East (NH Seacoast area) and never sold a vacant lot without having the folks take a drive by. Lots of times potential buyers like to talk to the neighbors to get a feel for the area before they even consider an offer. Hope this helps you and good luck with the sale.

Mike F

Not to forget the path the rain takes when it REALLY comes down. It's good to see where and the size of any washes.

Totally would be my priority after the recent floods I heard about.

I'm looking for a lot to purchase to call home for my RV for part of the year whilst down there detecting so may be interested depending on what the images show..

Jen

Jennifer, no flood problems with this one. Lot is on north hillward drive in congress. Nice flat lot, circular gravel drive. One quarter acre lot. Paved streets,neighbors are prospectors on one , side other side is a vacant lot . Land facing west is state land.look at hillward drive on google earth. Look for the lot with circular drive& palm trees on the street side. I will look up the address tomorrow. Joe.

That's called the covenants& restrictions of the sub-division. What's up with that ? You asked. It keeps the sub-division from becoming a trashed out ghetto that would be worth nothing. No hoa fees no property owners association. Joe.