At this time there are no plans to do a full length video specifically on the 7000, but we are kicking some ideas around about another prospecting/detecting-type production. I'll keep everyone posted if we decide to move ahead. I can tell you that as soon as the weather cools off a bit more, you can expect to see a lot more YouTube videos from us that will be all about the 7000.

Oh come on Chris, the heat hasn't stopped me. I have been out when it has been 110, 112 this year. I have made it out almost every week since March. I like heat stroke. Although I did buy a little pop up sun shelter for $39 off of Amazon. It collapses and actually fits in my gear carrier on the back of my ATV. There simply is no shade in the desert.

I actually get out into the gold fields around 4:30 in the morning, and I am off detecting as soon as I can see to detect. Usually by noon I have 6.5 - 7 hours in and I call it a day.

I get home and my wife meets me at the door, and says, "Take your clothes off right here in the garage you smell terrible. Go right in and take a shower."

I go take a shower and then take a dip in the pool. Then shower again to get the chlorine off. I've been dieting and trying to get in shape so making myself get out there once a week has been good for the weight loss.

I've been posting my gold find videos on you tube.

Doc

Oh come on Chris, the heat hasn't stopped me. I have been out when it has been 110, 112 this year. I have made it out almost every week since March. I like heat stroke. Although I did buy a little pop up sun shelter for $39 off of Amazon. It collapses and actually fits in my gear carrier on the back of my ATV. There simply is no shade in the desert.

I actually get out into the gold fields around 4:30 in the morning, and I am off detecting as soon as I can see to detect. Usually by noon I have 6.5 - 7 hours in and I call it a day.

I get home and my wife meets me at the door, and says, "Take your clothes off right here in the garage you smell terrible. Go right in and take a shower."

I go take a shower and then take a dip in the pool. Then shower again to get the chlorine off. I've been dieting and trying to get in shape so making myself get out there once a week has been good for the weight loss.

I've been posting my gold find videos on you tube.

Doc

You're my hero... you have the EXACT same phylosophy I have... I LOVE the heat.. I soooooooooo miss Arizona....

Jen

Chris, i too would like to see a USA instructional DVD for the GPZ, the aussies have JP doing some on the minelab site for everyone down under, so it would be great to see you do one for us and the ground we run into here. It's not that the aussie vids are bad,it just would be good to see a pro do a comprehensive one for us Yanks.