nvchris

WSPA Memberships available

UPDATE,

Ill keep sending out app, but its likely the few spots are taken and this will be reserving your spot in the wait list Que..

We have a few Western States Prospecting Association openings available.

PM me with your email address and Ill send you information and an application.

Were a limited membership capped at 100 paid members.

Dues are a family membership for $135 a year, seniors pay $100 after the first year.

The claims are proven to hold detectable gold with locations in 3 western states CA, NV and AZ.

Like big gold?

This one came from one of our NorCal claims!

post-703-0-33811000-1439166874_thumb.jpg

Don't know how to PM from my phone. Please send to dwardcapitolna@apl.com Please send application, Thank you. Dick

Chris, your PM box is not accepting any mail, I also would like some information and a application.

Thank You

Tony

Hey Chris, you mentioned some claims in Arizona....Where are they located (the Wickenburg area?? Prescott area?? Any in the Bradshaw mountain area???????Southern Arizona area???), and how many claims are there in Arizona??? Thanks, Gary

Gold Basin, Greaterville and on the Mexican border.

About 900 acres in AZ .

One of our best outings runs at the same time as the Tucson gem show and is held in Greaterville.

These will be gone by tomorrow!

Im a bit overwhelmed with the interest and will stay at it to answer all inquires.

Hi Chris,

You guys shouldn't have any trouble filling up those openings. I will be sure to pass the message along to any prospector's that call and have interest, but no access to the Net.

Loving that big nug! ;)

Thanks Chris!

All those on the wait list and in the current queue are invited to our RP outing Sept 25, 26, and the 27th.

Bit of a lag in processing the app's, as our treasure had the cheek to take a two week vacation to Fiji!

contact

wspapres@gmail.com

I think so Jen.

Send an inquire to wspapres@gmail.com

Ok thanks Chris, will do.... By they way, is there any place we can see where the claims are before joining to see if they work for us, do you know?

Thanks again.

Jen