Sign in to follow this  
Chris Gholson

Interesting video of detectorists in Africa

If you haven’t watched this short video released by Minelab you might want to take a peek. The 6 minute report features interviews with Minelab and a number of customers from Burkina Faso, Africa. I really liked seeing the scenery from their goldfields over there and hearing how this equipment and the nuggets they’ve found has changed their lives. Pretty neat…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUeNozYadNU

As we can see Minelab has made lots of people lives so much better. Thanks for posting the video.

I don't think I would want to go there being they have things there that will eat you..I know we have some but they have more and bigger.

Chuck Anders

And now you see why Minelab has changed their tagline to:

Minelab, We change people's fortunes.

What a neat thing to be able to say. Minelab has helped people come from abject poverty to being wealthy and to not just live, but to thrive.

Doc

Chris, great video and nice to see that a Third-World Country and its people are prospering from a company like MineLab. It really "Frost My You Know What" when I hear that China is still the NUMBER-1 country still allowing their people/business to Knock-Off other companies products. Don't know if I ever told you, but several years ago I invented and developed a product here in the USA that did very well (Google - SPRINKLER Key-Hider) that went Global within 4-years. I can't began to tell you how much money I spent on attorney fees going after China and US Companies doing business with China that started Knocking my product/invention off for the sake of corporate profits. However, I was one of a few lucky inventors here in the United States at the time that were approached by a reputable US Company after 4-years of R&D and profitable sales and was brought out at a very respectable price. Hey - How do you think I was able to afford to get into prospecting and spend what I have spent shopping at Arizona Outback???? "JUST KIDDING" Anyways, enough of my rambling about China. Please keep posting these videos as we all enjoy being informed and educated as to what is going on around the world with Gold Prospecting - God Bless You My Friend - Kevin.