Sign in to follow this  
DOC

In sacred tribute to those who fell on 9/11/2001

Wanted to hit the 'like' button but says I met my quota for the day ... first time I have used the like button in at least 2 weeks! Hmmm!

Anyway ... Doc that is one I hadn't seen before. Thanks for posting. God Bless America!

Mike

I wrote that in 2001 within a week after it happened. I was just coming out of the denial phase. It would not compute in my head that something like this could happen in our Country. I watched the first tower as it was burning, still a lot of questions flying around and then live I saw that second plane hit the second Tower, and I knew immediately what was happening. I was literally sick to my stomach.

It is a very dangerous world we live in, and unfortunately our government under its current leadership has done nothing to improve matters, in fact they have made it worse.

We can't possibly build a 2200 mile long border fence!

My God the Great Wall of China is like 5500 miles long and was built 200 years before the birth of Christ. Who is kidding who?

Doc

Our daughter was on the phone with a sales rep working in the second tower. My daughter saw the palne hit the tower on TV. She told the sales rep to get the hell out of the tower immediately, the rep put the phone on hold, went to her supervisor, came back and told my daughter the her supervisor told her to stay put that the plane had struck the building higher up than they were and everything would be OK. Less than a minute later the phone went dead, my daughter never heard from her again.

I know she took yesterday pretty hard.

Mike

Hopefully the next administration will support a strong military to such a point that no country or regime will attempt to screw with us! As for the fence ... well ... just take all the money that we are giving to our enemy countries and put it to work here on the fence ... problem solved! It is long time that we take care of our own ... !

Mike F