Sign in to follow this  
Steve Herschbach

Two Hats Are Better Than One!

You are more than welcome my friend, they look good on you...

Been chilly around here too. This morning my truck said it was 15! I thought this was Arizona :blink:

Shoot Chris, 15 for a low would be nice. Friday and Saturday we were 12 below and 9 below. I think 15 was our high on Sunday haha. It's only November, what the heck is going on?

Dan

Ok, ok, maybe I'm a bit of a sissy when it comes to the cold...If we got below zero here in AZ I think they would declare a state of emergency! :D

c'mon guys I think it was just a couple of weeks back, or so, I was reading how everyone was waiting for it to cool off so they could get out hunting.

Bill

PS its 51 in Houston Lol

Haha its definitely been a cold November for us. I can imagine below freezing feels down right cold in Arizona.

We were all waiting for it to COOL OFF, not FREEZE OUR ASS OFF. For me, cool off, would be like mid 60' to low 70's. I'm with Chris, I'm a wimp when it comes to cold weather.

Doc

Desert Rats! Comfort zone 65 at night maybe 90 for a daily high ... well warmer weather will be here soon enough if 2016 moves as fast as 2015 for me ... slow down a little please Father Time I need a little catch-up time! :rolleyes:

Mike F

Yesterday I caught it just between cold and rain..... Went up on a south facing rocky slope and picked up some lode pieces with gold. Rocks got so warm I was looking for snakes :)

Oh, yeah, the hats look good.