Sign in to follow this  
Chris Gholson

Customers Score New Patch w/ GPZ's!

A good friend & fellow forum member sent me these photos yesterday, and I just had to share. He and his brother both purchased the Minelab GPZ 7000’s from me and came up to our claims to get their private field instruction. Once done with the lesson, they headed back out into the wilds of the Arizona Outback. These fellas took to the machine like a fish to water and have been killing it these past few weeks. I can’t say a whole lot now until they’ve had a chance to really work out their spot, but maybe they will chime in later this season with more info. and photos. They have found a little over 2-ounces so far. That is awesome guys – way to go!!! :lol::D:)

“Chris, here are a couple of photos of our gold found in January and the first day of February. The 7000’s are really banging it out for me and my brother! The size of the nuggets go from .09 of a gram to just over 6 grams. So far my brother has 34 grams and I have 32.5 grams of gold so far…”

post-28-0-18683700-1454626326_thumb.jpg

post-28-0-91780200-1454626330_thumb.jpg

Congrats guys ... had a good time sharing what I know about this great detector ... look forward to sharing some detector time with you later this week or weekend.

Mike F

I will let the cat out of the bag,my brother and i did real well these last 30 days out walking the washes near Quartzsite and the placers out of Yuma got a total of 56 nuggets of which 37 of them all the larger ones were from Quartzsite with a combined weight of just over 75 grams,this photo was taken on the 5th we found 5 more after this photo was taken.

post-36463-0-79175500-1454887850_thumb.jpg