Sweet rifle. Best of luck with it! :)

Neat toy Grubby! Wouldn't mind having one of those either. I actually prefer the mini to my AR15 ... it suits me better as a conventional rifle and albeit a smaller weapon feels to me like my old Garand Sporterized Carbine ... wish I never sold that old gun! Anyway the Mini is a terrific alternative to the AR-15 platform and for many a more acceptable 'rifle' with similar fire power and accuracy ... just add a couple 20 round mags and you can easily compete with the AR! Just my opinion of course. Seeing your rifle makes me want to get one again ... hell I have plenty of .223 Remington ammo to feed it thanks to the AR-15 I have that is chambered for both the 5.56 Nato and .223 Rem ... but jams every time I try to run the military rounds. It runs .223 Rem forever without problems so I have purchased cases of .223 Rem instead of the mil round.

While on the subject does anyone have a Hogan AR-15 ... I would be curious if you have had any problems with it? Thanks.

Mike F

I love those Rugers, but would prefer a Mini-30 ... I really like the 7.39x rounds... They really blow stuff up good! ... Cheers, Unc

thanks ... thought that was the case but wasn't 100% sure.