Sign in to follow this  
dick ward

DESERT EXCITEMENT

What two things do the most to get your heart really beating fast when you are detecting? :unsure:

Here are a couple of things that get mine up to speed in a hurry. :o

Call Chris for a new pair of SNAKE GUARDZ and wear them! :)

Just so you know, the snake wasn't as nearly as hard to find as the gold was. :D

post-42253-0-20192800-1467229925_thumb.jpg

post-42253-0-13807000-1467229940_thumb.jpg

Nice finds Dick ... Your and Mike's claims? Might hot their right now I bet. Not too bad here in NH at the lake! See you in the fall my friend ... we need to get together again.

Mike F

Not on our claims Mike, we don't have any cute little Mohave Greens there. Not getting out much it's too darn hot! Bring some cool air Bach with you!

OK ... Cool air to return on or about August 5th! B):P Gone fishing!

Good guess Fred. We've got them on both sides of the Colorado river here. In southeastern Clark county, Nevada & northwestern Mohave county, Arizona. When it's real hot like it is now we usually see them early morning or in the evening. They have nasty venom so it's a good idea to wear snake gators and look before you reach down to move a rock.

Nice gold and a mean looking snake Dick!

With the high temps in Az now, that gold must have been close to the melting point.

WTG Norm

Hey Dick, really nice looking gold and good advice on the Snake Guardz. Now is definitely the time of year to be on your toes. Most disappear in the winter, but even still, I wear mine year round. I got so sick & tired of pulling Cholla needles out of my legs. Now I just plow through the brush and stickers without a second thought..We have the full length chaps as well, but I'm like you and partial to the Guardz. Great product and probably the cheapest life insurance policy a guy will ever buy! :) Keep up the good work on the nuggets my friend, and be safe out there.