Every time I try to "Like" a post I get an error message that says I have reached my quota for likes. Can you help me out here Chris? :mellow:

Hi Terry,

I'm not exactly sure how to fix the quota error, but I will definitely pass this along to Joe and I'm sure he will have some ideas. Hang tight, we'll get you fixed up.

Hi Terry,

I'm not exactly sure how to fix the quota error, but I will definitely pass this along to Joe and I'm sure he will have some ideas. Hang tight, we'll get you fixed up.

Thanks Chris! :)

Hi Terry,

I really wanted to like this post Chris but the button don't work! :rolleyes:

I've had that problem for a very long time. I thought it was just me because I use my phone.

Hey Luke,

I don't remember the likes feature ever working. It would be cool to get it repaired. There has been several posts over the years that definitely got my vote for a "like".

So I tried to like the last post, and it says, "there is a problem storing your reputation post"...

Ron sometimes with this forum software it will say there's a problem but if you just refresh the page you will most likely see the action "took", you can now see that it does say you liked the post above yours by Terry.