Sign in to follow this  
NvAuMiner

GP3500 for sale

GP 3500 with extras for sale. This detector works great and was well cared for. (always stored in the house and always used with a control box cover) $1,800.00 Make Offer SOLD

Stock accessories: 11” DD coil w/cover, battery and charger, curly cord, Koss UR30 headphones, upper shaft, original box and manual.

Extras:

Carbon fiber upper shaft and extra lower shaft

Advantage Nuggetfinder 14x7 E-mono coil w/cover

Nuggetfinder 16” round mono w/cover (fiberglass)

Goldstalker Signal Enhancer with speaker

Coiltek Li-ion Regulated System

5 Li-ion batteries (all good batteries)

2 Li-ion battery chargers

Extra shorty power cord

Detector cable guard

Control box cover

Minelab carry bag

post-19062-0-24889400-1488694755_thumb.jpg

post-19062-0-18701900-1488694803_thumb.jpg

post-19062-0-89969400-1488694849_thumb.jpg

Thanks Fred!! With all that is offered in the deal. . . I thought it was a fair price for all. But it's not entirely cast in stone either. It is sensitive. . . I have found both big and small stuff with it.

post-19062-0-50610500-1488851070_thumb.jpg post-19062-0-18844700-1488851145_thumb.jpg

Hello Doug, not getting out of detecting I hope. I have a friend looking to get into a minelab. I will pass this along to him. Hope all is well, Dan

Hey Dan, All is well here and I hope it's the same for you.. No!!! not getting out of detecting, just looking to upgrade my gear. Thanks for passing the info along. I might be coming to Elko on Saturday... I could deliver if he is interested. Take care Doug

Well that's good. I will talk to him and see what he wants to do. We still need to meet up and do some beeping. Now that all the snow is gone. I'll let you know what he says. If he wants it I'll just give him your number you left on here ok.

I'm about tired of the snow....

Haha I hear ya. We had 3 feet in the yard since Christmas. Then it rained 3 or 4 weeks ago and melted it all causing major flooding. I see you have an abundance of water now. We were there Saturday for my son's baseball game and the river is a little full lol.

Sale pending......

SOLD.. Thanks,