Sign in to follow this  
kyle

chris give us a review on the gold_monster

The only two reviews available are on the Minelab Website, J. Porter and Someone in N. Nevada. Two pics of gold found with the machine, no particular details yet.

Hi Kyle,

The machine has not been released in the US as of yet. We are all anxiously awaiting its arrival. I just dropped my rep at Minelab an email asking for any updates. I will definitely post any info from them and a review after I've had a chance to play with it in the field.

Yes, but Chuck's review is an April fools joke. Manufacturers (not just Minelab) plan out releases to provide lots of info just as a product is being released. The release of the GM 1000 is not very far off but those who have seen one are still asked to remain quiet until the date of release. There will be plenty of information soon, but in a way that makes sense, so that when you see that info it will be possible to go and buy one.

Chris R.

I wanted so bad for Kyle to go read that review and you shot it down for him. I'd PM Chris G. that was a April Fools Joke at the same time I posted what I said.

Kyle

It was a positive review I gave on the GM 1000 but the only thing I've yet to see one.

Chuck

Patience Grasshopper ... middle of the month so I've heard! LOL!

that monster 1000 gona have to be one hot machine to out perform the macro gold racer or the gold bug 2 on any size nugget...ive seen the goldbug pick bird shot at 3 inches...

Mike

I'm more like a chicken hawk and that word you used is not me.

Best to you and may we meet someday.

Chuck

Hey Chicken Hawk aka Chuck ... the Grasshopper comment was meant more for Kyle! LOL! But if conscience speaks you can wear it too!

Mike F