Sign in to follow this  
kyle

grains of gold

Now that's a nugget jar. I'd have to change it to "the weekends lead jar" though. Heck that might fit my lead and my square nails.

Ahhhh! ... Chris .... Visions of grandeur? LOL!

Mike F

Chris believes in positive visualization! He's got me carrying around a MOAB (Mother Of All Bottles) like that now too after I had to throw this one back...

post-36139-0-23145700-1492741077_thumb.jpg

I just hate it when they don't fit in the bottle :P .

You guys better get your MOAB before Chris sells them all! Think big!!!

Dean

Well Dean, I have some MOAB's I can send ya. Their called Folgers cans. We don't want you to have to "catch and release" a nugget that size because your nugget jar is too small haha. Free of charge and free shipping. NICE NUGGET.

Well Dean, I have some MOAB's I can send ya. Their called Folgers cans. We don't want you to have to "catch and release" a nugget that size because your nugget jar is too small haha. Free of charge and free shipping. NICE NUGGET.

Thanks! I'll PM you my address.

I still haven't got over leaving that one out there. Not to mention the mental trauma of realizing that my nugget bottle is too small :o ! When, all this time, I thought my nugget bottle was the same size as everyone else's :(.

Dean

No one metal detects for grains of gold. We're all out to break the 60 LBS record found by a metal detector. That's what we all look for each time we go out, no matter what we say.

We're happy if we find grains. We certainly won't plant the 61 LBS nugget back with a look of disgust on our face and come back to get seeds in a few months.

"The largest gold nugget found using a metal detector is the Hand of Faith, weighing 875 troy ounces (27.2 kg; 60.0 lb), found in Kingower, Victoria, Australia in 1980."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_nugget

One of the prospectors that used to work for me out by Rich Hill, was riding his four-wheeler from Stanton back out to my trailer by the Arrowhead Bar, when he lost a plastic vile with 1.3-ounces of flake gold. It is still somewhere between Stanton, and the Arrowhead. We searched for it for several days - no luck. B)

Wondered whose that was ... always like adding another $1500 to my collection! LOL! Thanks ... Terry (Assuming it was Mel's) ... Yanking your chain ... probably still out there somewhere! And if a glass vial returned to the earth! :P:rolleyes:

Mike F